Summer is a time for active play and fun. We are joining our neighbors at the Kearns Oquirrh Park Fitness Center adding more activities to their annual Kid’s Summer Sports Camp. There will be continuous games, activities, and swimming. There will be swimming, ice skating, curling, bounce houses, soccer, and many other games and educational learning activities. We will be adding an option to extend your fun until 3:00 PM, if desired. The KOPFC will be offering morning activities from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm while we will be offering afternoon fun from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm. For ages 5 -12 years.The fun begins Monday, June 5th and goes until Thursday, August 17th. There will be no camp on Monday & Tuesday, July 3rd & 4th and Monday, July 24th.
Jacque (KOPFC) 801-545-4108
– *Member discount applies to the 9:00 AM – Noon & Full Day session options only
– Add’l Child is any child, after the first child is paid for, that you have guardianship over during the day.
– All Camps must be paid for at KOPFC or on www.kopfc.com
– All Campers MUST check in at KOPFC front desk
– Must have KOPFC admittance card
– All registration forms filled out first day you attend Camp.
– Parents must sign Campers in and out of Camp EVERY DAY
– All Camp drop offs will be at KOPFC even if attending only the 12 PM-3 PM/Oval
– All daily activities will be on a calendar that is located on our website at www.kopfc.com or in the lobby at KOPFC or Utah Olympic Oval.
– If attending 9 AM-12 PM, Camper will need athletic shoes, swim suit, and towel. No lunch provided
– If attending 12 PM-3 PM, Campers will need athletic shoes, socks, and athletic style pants. Lunch provided at the Summer Lunch Program. If your Camper has any allergies, please provide your Camper with a sack lunch.
– All 3 PM pick-ups will be at Utah Olympic Oval
– Ice skates and helmets will be included for all Oval Campers