Winter Bobsled Experience
Our online checkout is currently down, please call 435.658.4206 to book a reservation.
Experience the thrill of a lifetime during our Winter Bobsled Experience. Our track was home to bobsled, skeleton and luge events during the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games. One of our professional pilots will take three passengers on a thrilling ride down the track. It’s an Olympic experience not to be missed!
Please note: Riders must be 16+ years of age and 100+ lbs. to ride.
Rules and safety
Please sign our online waiver prior to your arrival.
The Winter Bobsled Experience is a highly physical and extreme experience, generating up to 4-5 times the force of gravity.
- Riders must be at least 16 years of age or older and at least 100 lbs to ride.
- Proof of age may be requested and a parent or guardian must be present to sign waiver for riders younger than 18 years of age.
- We strongly discourage anyone with chronic neck problems, back or kidney problems, heart problems, recent surgery and/or high blood pressure from riding the Winter Bobsled.
- Anyone questioning their health status or experiencing hesitations should not ride the Winter bobsled.
- Please note that there is a possibility of injury whether the above listed conditions and symptoms apply to you or not.
- If you are pregnant you may not ride the Winter Bobsled.
- Rides may close due to extreme weather conditions or other special circumstances.
- There is no guarantee that you and your party will be assigned to the same sled. Sled assignments are based on the order in which reservations are made and will be determined prior to the session.
- Please review cancellation policy.
CANCELLATIONS + REFUNDS
Sessions may be cancelled without notice if weather and/or track conditions are deemed unsafe. If your session is cancelled you will be given a full refund or an opportunity to reschedule. If the weather is severe, please call 435-658-4233 on the day of your ride to check the status of your session.
Once a reservation is made, guests have until 14 days prior to the date of your ride to cancel and still receive a full refund. For cancellations within 14 days, the following sliding scale will apply. A $25 processing fee will be charged on all cancellations regardless of the date cancelled.
- 14+ Days from date – Entire payment will be refunded (minus $25 processing fee)
- 7-13 Days from date – 50% of payment will be refunded
- 0-6 Days from date – No portion of payment will be refunded