Summer Bobsled Experience
Experience the thrill of a lifetime in a bobsled on the 2002 Olympic Sliding Track with the Summer Bobsled Experience. The Track was home to bobsled, skeleton and luge events during the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Games.
For the summer season, the bobsleds are modified to roll on the track’s concrete surface. One of our professional pilots takes up to three passengers per bobsled. Expect to reach speeds up to 60 mph, all in less than a minute.
*Must meet age, weight and health requirements to participate.
Save 10% when you book online!
*Add a Summer Bobsled Experience to any Gold Pass purchase for just $40. Upgrade available in person only.
May 20 through September 2 | Daily | 1 pm to 5 pm
September 7 through September 22 | Saturday and Sunday | 1 pm to 5 pm
* Reservations not required.
* Tickets can be purchased online at any time. Online ticket purchases must be redeemed in person at the bobsled start on date of use.
* Summer Bobsled Experience rides are available on a first-come, first-served basis in the summer.
*Schedule and activity availability subject to change. Activity lines may close prior to venue hours of operation.
Rules and safety
Please sign our online waiver prior to your arrival.
- Must be 13 years of age or older and at least 100 lbs to ride
- If you are pregnant, you may not ride the Summer Bobsled Experience
- The Summer Bobsled Experience ride is a highly physical and extreme experience, generating up to three times the force of gravity. We strongly discourage anyone with chronic neck problems, back or kidney problems, heart problems, recent surgery and/or high blood pressure from riding the Summer Bobsled Experience. Anyone experiencing hesitations or questioning their health status should not ride the Comet Bobsled.
- Please note that there is a possibility of injury whether the above listed conditions and symptoms apply to you or not.
- Proof of age may be requested and a parent or guardian must be present to sign waiver for riders younger than 18
- Rides may close due to extreme weather conditions or other special circumstances
- Dress comfortably, closed-toe shoes are required
- Sunglasses, hats and other accessories that may become loose during the ride are not recommended