Winter Bobsled Experience
Experience a thrill of a lifetime in a bobsled on the Salt Lake 2002 Olympic Winter Games Sliding Track on our Winter Bobsled Experience. The Track was home to bobsled, skeleton and luge events during the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic Winter Games. One of our professional pilots takes three passengers on a thrilling ride down the the 2002 Olympic track. It’s an Olympic experience not to be missed!
Please note: Riders must be 16+ years of age and 100+ lbs. to ride.
December 18 to March 31 | Closed on December 25 and January 1 | Reservations required. (When booking, your reservation time is your check-in time.)
Winter Season | $175
Rules and safety
Please sign our online waiver prior to your arrival.
The Winter Bobsled Experience is a highly physical and extreme experience, generating up to 4-5 times the force of gravity.
- Riders must be at least 16 years of age or older and at least 100 lbs to ride.
- Proof of age may be requested and a parent or guardian must be present to sign waiver for riders younger than 18 years of age.
- We strongly discourage anyone with chronic neck problems, back or kidney problems, heart problems, recent surgery, and/or high blood pressure from riding the Comet Bobsled.
- Anyone questioning their health status or experiencing hesitations should not ride the Comet bobsled.
- Please note that there is a possibility of injury whether the above listed conditions and symptoms apply to you or not.
- If you are pregnant you may not ride the Comet Bobsled.
- Rides may close due to extreme weather conditions or other special circumstances.
- There is no guarantee that you and your party will be assigned to the same sled. Sled assignments are based on the order in which reservations are made and will be determined prior to the session.
- Please review cancellation policy.
What should I wear?
We recommend fitted winter clothing, gloves and shoes with a winter tread. Skirts are NOT recommended. NO SKI BOOTS, SNOWBOARD BOOTS, MOON BOOTS, OR HIGH HEELS. Helmets will be provided.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Sessions may be cancelled without notice if weather and/or track conditions are deemed unsafe. If your session is cancelled you will be given a full refund or an opportunity to reschedule. If the weather is severe, please call 435-658-4233 on the day of your ride to check the status of your session.
Once a reservation is made, guests have until 14 days prior to the date of your ride to cancel and still receive a full refund. For cancellations within 14 days the following sliding scale will apply. A $25 processing fee will be charged on all cancellations regardless of the date cancelled.
14+ Days from date – Entire payment will be refunded (minus $25 processing fee)
7-13 Days from date – 50% of payment will be refunded
0-6 Days from date – No portion of payment will be refunded